This section provides general information about water and sewer billing, account and service maintenance, reporting water leaks, and information about water and sewer rates.
Please visit the Town's water page for information concerning technical and engineering-related questions, or problems concerning the sewer treatment plant.
2017 Notice of Proposed Increases to the Town of Yountville's Water and Wastewater Rates
On December 5, 2017 the Yountville Town Council approved a resolution to begin the Proposition 218 process, notifying all property owners of a proposed increase to water and wastewater rates. Below are the latest informational materials associated with the most recent rate study:
- Proposition 218 Notice
This document is a great way to read about the current state of the water and wastewater systems, review the proposed rates and understand how they would impact a typical single family bill.
- December 5, 2017 presentation to Yountville Town Council
This presentation was given to Town Council by the Town's consultant for the proposed rate structure.
- December 5, 2017 staff report
- Water Rate Study
- Wastewater Rate Study
February 6, 2018 Public Information Workshop
On February 6, 2018 a Public Information Workshop was held in the Town Council Chambers.
The following documents were made available and are posted below:
- Community Workshop Powerpoint Presentation from Rate Study Consultant
- Public Information Workshop Powerpoint
- Utility Operations Powerpoint
- General Fund Summary Budget Handout
- Water Utility Enterprise Budget
- Wastewater Utility Enterprise Budget
- Protest procedures
- Prop 218 Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Town of Yountville Utility Bill - eStatement and Paper Bill
- Letter to Out of Town Customers regarding current rates
Current Water and Sewer Rates:
Water and Sewer Rates were adjusted in February 2011, by way of Resolution 2947-11, as provided in the following document: