Report an Issue

Do you need to report an unsafe traffic or pedestrian situation like trees or shrubs blocking a sidewalk or street corner; large cracks or breaks in the sidewalk; damaged stop signs; unsafe parking; damaged Town facility? You can use the MYville app to report an issue directly to Public Works. 

For quick and easy information, check out the MYville App! You can use the app to find information on Upcoming events,

                     How to report incidents,

                     Bill payment,

                     Maps of Town amenities like public restrooms, electric vehicle charging stations

To report an issue directly to Town Hall, you can reach us at 707-944-8851 or the Public Works Corporation Office at 707-944-2655 during normal business hours. If it is after hours, please leave a message on the Town answering system.