How do I get water service?

If you need to have water service turned on or off at your home, or if have an inquiry about your water or sewer utility bill, please call 707-944-8851.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get water service?
2. How do I report a leak?
3. How do I obtain more information on technical and engineering-related questions, or problems concerning the sewer treatment plant?