How do I report a leak?

Reporting Water Main or Water Leaks - To report a water main or water service leak, or a leak at an unoccupied residence or business, please call the Public Works Department at the Corporation Yard, 707-944-2655, or Town Administrative staff 707-944-8851.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get water service?
2. How do I report a leak?
3. How do I obtain more information on technical and engineering-related questions, or problems concerning the sewer treatment plant?